Wednesday 12 November 2014

The Story of Joan Davies

Joan Davies
Nominated Finalist for Great British Care Awards 2014, Southeast
Nominated Finalist The National Care Awards 2014, London



To say that Joan exceeds the expectations of employees in Hunt Health Care would be an understatement.
As an employee, Joan has performed House Keeping duties for Winsford House since 2000.  Joan inspires others to join with her in exceeding service. Joan’s attitude is that everyone, pulling together, makes the home a better place to work and a happy environment for Service user to live their lives to the fullest as valued individuals in their own right.
Joan is the epitome of great attitude.She inspires everyone around her with her dedication, professional attitude and caring nature.

On behalf of everyone at Hunt Healthcare Group, we would like to thank Joan for her phenomenal work ethic and service.


"I feel my enthusiastic and passionate attitude helps me to inspire everyone around me to make our Care Home the greatest. I am dedicated, professional and have a natural, caring nature. I am thrilled to be nominated for these amazing awards and I hope my honest work ethic and service will always make a difference" Joan Davies, 2014